Cloud Expert - Test Engineer
solliciteer op deze vacature
business unit: hightech systemen
locatie: Area of Kortrijk
Haal je hoofd uit de wolken en word onze nieuwe Test Engineer
Our client, active in healthcare, is a global market leader in display systems and provides networked visualization solutions in digital operating rooms. Today, the client has decided to setup a new incubator purely to develop new software solutions for improving the collaboration amongst healthcare professionals. To kick-start this innovative solution, we are looking for experienced software talents to join the team.
In that team, you will be working in the R&D department, located in Kortrijk. We are looking for social team-players who are familiar with the SCRUM process and are willing to develop innovative solutions regularly verified with real end users from hospitals all over the world.
- Creating framework for and executing performance testing and stress testing with defined goals and strategy with real use cases and test data.
- Performance testing to validate the application and the infrastructure (behavior, region and AZ availability, latency, on-premise connectivity, external integrations, metrics collection, etc.).
- Load testing to measure the application / system behavior under heavy load conditions.
- Identifying performance issues in front-end tier, back-end tier and database tier.
- Scope for solution design and re-engineering based on the performance issues.
- Capacity planning based on test results from varied performance testing (minimum set of servers, instance type, network throughput, IOPS, storage, etc.).
- Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
- Produce clear and concise documentation to support software/infrastructure mitigations
- As senior level members will mentor, coach and develop (junior) members to support/ continue this assignment in the long run
- You are in possession of a Bachelor degree.
- You have a few years of experience
- Strong technical skills across AWS technologies, expert on AWS cloud ecosystem
- Experience with performance testing of cloud applications and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Load testing to measure the application / system behavior under heavy load conditions
- Able to perform capacity planning, based on test results from varied performance testing
- Knowledge of Protractor/Selenium test automation
- Knowledge of Cucumber JS is a plus
- Knowledge of JS unit test frameworks (Mocha/Chai/SinonJS/PHantomJS) is a plus
- Quick to pick up on new and evolving technologies.
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle and methodologies, including Agile/Scrum
- Working experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Code or JetBrains Webstorm/ Intellij IDEA, GIT, Jira and Confluence
- ACE offers a fascinating and varied full-time position with interesting projects and many learning opportunities.
- A strong organization with short communication lines and flat organizational structure.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary package supplemented with various fringe benefits.
Send your cv to email@example.com or contact us via +32 926 578 20.