R&D Materials Engineer
solliciteer op deze vacature
business unit: industriële automatisering
locatie: area of Ghent
Make the difference by joining our R&D team!
- You will become a team member of the R&D Materials Team.
- You will be involved in:
- design of experiments
- R&D database maintenance
- new products costing
You will contribute to the development of new products with high market impact in an highly global and multidisciplinary environment.
- Master degree in Engineering or Science, with specialization in Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Materials Science or similar
- Strong background in mechanics and materials science
- You are a team player with a hands-on problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of thermal spray, PVD/CVD processes, Plasma physics is an asset
- ACE offers a fascinating and full-time position with interesting projects and many learning opportunities.
- A strong organization with short communication lines and flat organizational structure.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary package supplemented with various fringe benefits.