Mechanical Lead Engineer
apply to this opening
business unit: industriële automatisering
The nice thing about working at an engineering firm is the variety. At ACE we have a mix between internal and external projects. That is why we are looking for a new colleague for projects in the Eindhoven region to push boundaries for customers together.
Since its foundation in 1977, ACE has developed into a leading engineer and consulting firm. ACE's technological knowledge and expertise is housed in four specialized business units: industrial automation, high-tech systems, product development, construction technology & equipment construction.
At ACE engineering and consultancy you end up in a strong, people-oriented organization with short lines of communication. Our (new) employees quickly feel at home in our direct and transparent no-nonsense corporate culture where people and technology are central.
We are looking for a mechanical lead engineer in the business unit industrial automation. As a lead engineer you are the first point of contact for the client in the field of technical aspects, planning and progress. You perform calculations and you are managing your project team.
Tasks within the role of lead engineer:
- First point of contact for the client in terms of both technical aspects and planning and progress.
- Managing engineers in the project team.
- Constructing and modeling in 2D and / or 3D and directing the production of all required detailed and assembly drawings.
- Advising and supporting clients and colleagues in assessing constructive issues from concept phase to completion.
- Performing and checking the required structural calculations.
- Follow new developments within the discipline, assess consequences and make proposals for translation into office policy.
- Taking care of project administration and version management.
- Performing work both at the ACE office and at the client's location.
- Bachelor or Master Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in the design of mechanical structures
- Experienced with SolidWorks and / or Inventor
- Experience with construction principles and tolerance analysis
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Good communicative skills
- Team player
- Creative thinking
- Proficiency in Dutch and English in speech and writing
what do we offer:
At ACE you get the chance to build an exciting career. ACE offers a professional working environment where quality is of high importance. Within an informal working environment, experienced colleagues work on a fun diversity of projects. Personal development of our employees is very important to us and we are happy to shape your ambitions. You will of course be rewarded with a suitable salary and good secondary employment conditions.
Interested? Click on "apply to this opening" at the top of this page, send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact us by phone on +31402578309 or +31643235215.
After assessing the resumé and suitability, an interview will take place at ACE in Eindhoven for further information. In a second interview at ACE, we will discuss the starting options and the corresponding employment conditions. If it concerns a function for a specific project, then it is possible that an interview with the potential client may be required.