Mechanical Engineer R&D
apply to this opening
business unit: hightech systemen
Are you that enthusiastic result-driven professional who, in the mechanical design domain, strengthens and co-shapes the future the R&D department?
The Research & Development is located in the region of Nijmegen. The Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management are located in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be, as member of a multidiscipline project team, responsible for developing designs pick & place equipment. The candidate will be actively participating in the requirements, the design, the integration and testing.
- Responsible for the mechanical concepts & designs of Assembly equipment and/or building blocks to improve or to speed-up existing equipment. This includes effort estimations and tracking on design and costs of goods involved.
- Mechanical lead in the multidiscipline project team till final customer acceptance.
- Coaching of design engineers and technicians in detailing the design, assembling, integration & testing/using the equipment. This can also take place at subcontractors.
- Document related design process outputs including manufacturing and user instructions (manual).
- You have a Master / Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have 5+ years (MSc), 10+ years (BSc) experience / proven skills in high performance equipment development.
- You are a star in communication and writing in English
- Mature, an innovative mindset, analytical skills, a solution & hands-on oriented attitude are your keywords
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently in a cross functional international team
- It’s an advantage if you have additional experiences or knowledge in one or more of the following domains:
o Experience in Semiconductor Assembly equipment or an international technical organization
o Experience in using NX (CAD) / Teamcenter (PDM), FEM modelling, MATLAB simulation
o Experience in Machine Directives / CE-certification
o Mechatronics knowledge and/or System Control knowledge
o Optical and/or Lighting knowledge
what do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exiting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button at the top of this application or send your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail.