Senior Mechatronics Engineer, High Tech…
apply to this opening
business unit: hightech systemen
Are you able to be the oil of our 'machine' with your years of experience? Then quickly check if this vacancy is something for you!
“A mechatronics engineer unites the principles of mechanics, electronics, and computing to generate a simpler, more economical and reliable system.”
As the Senior Mechatronics Engineer you have a profound knowledge of mechatronic system design, control systems and system dynamics of high speed high precision equipment.
It is important you have experience with product development and optimization of dynamic mechanical assemblies, including actuators, sensors and static & dynamic components.
- Design of mechanical, electronic and software functionality into a high-speed accurate and reliable production machine
- Design and tuning of motion control systems using linear and rotating servo motors on the basis of sensor and trajectory information (feedback and feedforward tuning)
- Modeling and optimization of dynamic properties of mechanical components in the servo loop
- Modeling and design of the integral mechatronic system and servo axis for specified performance
- Measurement techniques for validation and problem analysis in modules and systems
- Occasional visits to customer sites in Asia for equipment installation and troubleshooting
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Control Engineering or Mechatronics
- You have experience with predictive modeling, FEM tools or multi-physics simulation. You know how to use these tools to realize stable feedback control and advanced feedforward filters into equipment
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art technology to optimize motion control systems, such as Iterative Learning Control, system identification and optimization method
- You will use your experience and tools to realize semiconductor assembly equipment that is cheaper, faster, more accurate, more stable, more reliable and with a higher level of automation
- You are a self-starter, aligning with the project team behind the designs with a professional and motivational style of communication
- You think in solutions to solve multi-disciplinary problems together with mechanical, process, software and electrical engineers
- You are responsible for the feasibility and implementation of the control system. You are able to disseminate this knowledge into the design teams
- You work in a team of mechanical and mechatronic design engineers and drive the effectiveness of working methods
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization
- Sufficient command of English language in word and writing
- Must be detailed and multitask oriented
- Must have a positive attitude towards team work and process improvement
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- A team player with good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Willing to travel occasionally (1,2 times a year) to our customers in the Far East
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
what do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exciting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button at the top of this application or send your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail or call to +31 615951341.
After assessing the resumé and suitability, an interview will take place at ACE in Eindhoven for further information. In a second interview at ACE, we will discuss the starting options and the corresponding employment conditions. If it concerns a function for a specific project, then it is possible that an interview with the potential client may be required.