Mechatronic Engineer, High Tech - Nijme…
apply to this opening
business unit: hightech systemen
Are you a talented mechatronics engineer who likes to be challenged? Then this vacancy might suit you!
As the Development Engineer Mechatronics you have a profound knowledge of mechatronic system design, control systems and system dynamics of high speed high precision equipment. You have experience in product development and optimization of dynamic mechanical assemblies, including actuators, sensors and static & dynamic components. You have experience with predictive modeling, FEM tools or multi-physics simulation. It is important that you know how to use these tools, to realize stable feedback control and advanced feedforward filters into equipment.
You will use your experience and tools to realize semiconductor assembly equipment that is cheaper, faster, more accurate, more stable, more reliable and with a higher level of automation.
“A mechatronics engineer unites the principles of mechanics, electronics, and computing to generate a simpler, more economical and reliable system.”
- Design of mechanical, electronic and software functionality into a high-speed accurate and reliable production machine
- Design and tuning of motion control systems using linear and rotating servo motors on the basis of sensor and trajectory information (feedback and feedforward tuning)
- Modeling and optimization of dynamic properties of mechanical components in the servo loop
- Modeling and design of the integral mechatronic system and servo axis for specified performance
- Measurement techniques for validation and problem analysis in modules and systems
- Occasional visits to customer sites in Asia for equipment installation and troubleshooting
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Control Engineering or Mechatronics
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization
- Sufficient command of English language in word and writing
- Must be detailed and multitask oriented
- Must have a positive attitude towards team work and process improvement
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- A team player with good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Willing to travel occasionally (1,2 times a year) to our customers in the Far East
what do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exciting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button at the top of this application or send your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail or call to +31 615951341.
After assessing the resumé and suitability, an interview will take place at ACE in Eindhoven for further information. In a second interview at ACE, we will discuss the starting options and the corresponding employment conditions. If it concerns a function for a specific project, then it is possible that an interview with the potential client may be required.