Mechanical Design Engineer
apply to this opening
business unit: industriële automatisering
Experienced mechanical engineer and looking for something new? Don't miss this opportunity!
- You are a Design Engineer with a passion for Machine Building in performance driven environments,possessing knowledge and experience in different engineering domains, such as thermodynamics,fluid mechanics, electrics, FEA, …
- You are involved in ‘the Big Picture’: from concept through production, including the design and engineering, prototyping, testing and verification, production tooling, documentation, QA /QC, …. adhering to quality, product margin and timeline requirements through the process.
- You drive your designs, demonstrating the ability to incorporate deadlines, interfacing with both suppliers as internal/external customers in a global environment (+/-10% travelling).
- You are a Champion of Concept Generation and providing innovative ideas to improve performance, efficiency of new and existing products.
- As an Engineering Team Member you will be actively participating in brainstorms and idea generation, modelling and demonstrating ideas and concepts.
- You have obtained a Master degree in Electromechanics.
- A few years of experience as a Design Engineer is a plus.
- You have a strong interest in Machinery and the machine building industry.
- You have material knowledge of metal or you have an interest in this matter.
- The Machines that are designed are related to precise machinery. This is why technical knowledge in gears, bearings is a plus.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude but you can also work autonomously.
what do we offer:
- ACE offers a fascinating and varied full-time position with interesting projects and many learning opportunities.
- A strong organization with short communication lines and flat organizational structure.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary package supplemented with various fringe benefits.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via +32 926 578 20.